Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 is the ideal tool for students, no matter what your major. It provides all the basics you need to get started with a home or student PC. With a wide range of tools for students, this office software can help you keep up with assignments and manage your time more efficiently. You’ll also have access to helpful apps like Getting Things Done to help make sure you stay organized.
It is a one-time purchase that includes classic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote installed on one PC Windows
What’s included features in this package
- One-time purchase for **1 PC Windows**
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- License activation bind to Microsoft account email
- Instant product key delivery by email
- Licensed for home use only
- All languages and countries included.
Office Home and Student 2019 includes:
- Microsoft Office Word
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Microsoft Office OneNote
- Windows 7/10/11
- Recommended 1 GB of RAM
- 4 GB available of hard disk formatting such as HFS + (also known as Windows OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- A monitor with 1280×800 resolution or higher
- ONE-TIME PURCHASE FOR 1 PC
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- No subscriptions – no monthly/annual fees
- Version: 2019
- All languages supported
- Updates included
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
How you deliver this product?
After making a purchase, you will receive a license code. Your code can also be viewed in the dashboard area.
How to download Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 software?
1. Please copy your license code and go to - setup.office.com 2. Login using Microsoft email require to bind your license (register if you don't have one) and paste the license key. 3. A Link download will appear and click download or you can login to account.microsoft.com
How to activate license key?
After installation is completed on your computer, open any Office apps, go to the account tab on the left screen. Login using Microsoft email. (Internet required)